We are looking for an experienced Gopher
Challenging work you will never get bored of
Big fish, small pond
What we are looking for in you
We have a lot of challenging work for you. We are moving our entire stack to a service-based architecture and there are parts in the backend where Golang makes a lot of sense.
- Not all of your experience has to be Go-related (being a polyglot developer is s big plus) but you must be confident to tackle some serious work right from the get-go!
- You should have experience to show in relation to service-oriented HA systems
- You have experience with CI, Docker, Vagrant, git and other tooling
- Your experience with AWS is a big plus
- You will be working in a mostly PHP shop (so far, at least!)
- You speak very good English
What to expect from us
- Supportive & ambitious start-up environment where things you do really matter
- Awesome international team whose everyday working tasks include at least 1 round of mini tabletennis, flying around drones and things like that 🙂
- Flexibility in working hours
- A chance to influence the education sector and the lives of young people
Write to us
If you want to know more, don’t hesitate to get in touch with us.