DreamApply OÜ (with Estonian registration code 11417364, registered address at Harju County, Tallinn, Tatari 64, 10134) (hereinafter also as “us”, “we”) as the owner of the webpage dreamapply.com and dreamapply.help is the data controller of the personal data processed when data subjects (hereinafter also as “you”, “user”) visit the webpage and insert information to reach us. Our webpage is targeted to higher education institutions (hereinafter as HEI) which use or seek to use student application software as a service provided by us.
The purpose of data processing
Your personal data processing is carried out under the contractual obligation and legitimate interest that we carry while you visit our webpage and insert your contact information. We store your contact information, if you decide to insert any, in our request form in dreamapply.com in order to contact you for demo presentation of our product and to prepare ourselves accordingly.
We also store your contact information, problem details and messages when you seek for help through dreamapply.help in using our services. These details may be used Internally for aggregated analysis, they are not sold or shared to third parties.
What personal data do we collect about you?
We collect and process following personal data about our webpage visitors: To request our product demo through dreamapply.com:
– First Name
– Last Name
– Job Title
– Name, email, organization using contact forms on LinkedIn – Technical and analytical cookies of all webpage dreamapply.com visitors. To ask for help in using our product through dreamapply.help:
– First Name
– Last Name
– Job Title
– System/webpage/shared link or unique number
How do we collect your personal data?
We receive your above described personal data directly from you when you decide to provide those in our request form for product demo on dreamapply.com.
What are Cookies?
Cookies are small files which are stored on a user’s computer. They are designed to hold a modest amount of data specific to a particular user and webpage and can be accessed either by the web server or the user computer. This allows the server to deliver a page tailored to a particular user, or the page itself can contain some script which is aware of the data in the cookie and so is able to carry information from one visit to the webpage (or related page) to the next.
There are two types of cookies:
•Persistent cookies that persist in the cookie file on your computer. They can be used, for example, to identify you as a repeat visitor to a webpage and to customize the content of a webpage to meet your needs or to collect statistics.
•Session cookies are temporary and disappear when you leave the webpage or close your web browser. Session cookies may be used for certain features of the webpage, such as login and shopping cart.
Where do we store your data?
We store your data securely in our servers which are located on the territory of European Union.
For how long we store your personal data?
We store your personal data including contact information and support request for 5 years from your last activity in order to provide high quality service, customer support and for possible legal disputes.
With whom do we share your personal data? We use Matomo On-premise solution for web analytics. This means that web analytics data is not shared with any third parties and is stored locally in our server.
What are your rights as a data subject?
We would like to bring out your rights as data subject, for you to be fully aware about the rights you have. You are entitled to following:
– Right of access to personal data which have been collected concerning you, and to exercise that right easily and at reasonable intervals, in order to be aware of, and verify, the lawfulness of the processing. You have the right to receive a copy of the personal data undergoing processing.
– Right to rectification, whereby you have the right to obtain from us without undue delay the rectification of inaccurate personal data concerning you. Taking into account the purposes of the processing, you have the right to have incomplete personal data completed, including by means of providing a supplementary statement.
– Right to erasure (‘right to be forgotten’), whereby (under certain condition, i.e. you withdraw your consent) you have the right to request from us that we would erase your personal data.
– Right to restrict processing, whereby under certain condition you can object to the personal data processing done by us.
– Right to data portability. This right only applies to information you have given us. Under certain conditions you have the right to receive the personal data concerning you, which you have provided us with, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and have the right to transmit those data to another data controller (organization).
– Right to object and automated individual decision-making. You have the right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling, which produces legal effects concerning you or similarly significantly affects you.
– Right to contact and/or lodge a complaint in a local data protection authority in case you feel your privacy rights are violated.
– Right to contact us. Our contact details are brought out below.
In case you have requests to us, we shall respond within 30 days as of receiving your request. If you would like to use any of the abovementioned rights, please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org
Our contact information
Our e-mail: email@example.com
Our contact number is: +372 631 4625
Our data protection officer is Anni Säär. You can contact her directly via firstname.lastname@example.org
You may lodge a complaint to the supervisory authority, the Estonian Data Protection Inspectorate email@example.com